Only certain combinations of Android and Knox plugin versions with device ownership and profile types are compatible to make devices work with Workspace ONE Assist. MacOS devices can only be remotely controlled with the Share Screen client tool provided they are within these specifications and environments. Since we’re usually working across multiple versions of Android with Bliss OS, things can get a little confusing when it comes to figuring out
- Seems like Android 12 for the 7 -series isn’t quite stable just stock ROM yet.
- Furthermore, there’s a built-in screen recording, smart replies, device controls, media controls, and much more.
- Any state that your application is maintaining will be lost in this case.
activities on our project. Zebra’s IOT offering from an enterprise perspective is known as Savanna. Anyone who has IOT use cases should explore what Savanna has to offer. More details on how Scoped Storage was updated on Android 11 can be found in the Android documentation.
Feature support for Android devices can be categorized by enrollment type (legacy, COPE, BYOD, Fully-Managed), ownership (Personal, Work Profile), and whether the device is made by Samsung or not. With the help of our users and fans, we’ve been able to grow from individual, passionate volunteers into a small but
- It does nothing radical but brings a clean, AOSP-based ROM with rock-solid stability and a long list of device support.
- Users looking to install that on their phones and developers are looking to support their apps on this latest version of the OS.
- After installing firmware your rooted phone will no longer remain rooted.
- One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features.
Second, it brings Pixel features for non-pixel devices like the newer Google Assistant, built-in GCam support, Pixel live wallpapers, and more. Below is a list of available latest Android 11 from OEM and custom ROMs.